Are you looking for the Best Canon Low Light Lens on the market? Then look no further. If you are looking for the Best Canon Low Light Lens, this buying guide is precisely what you need. Our guide is designed to be used as a core point for helping you make the correct decision.
Comparison Chart for Best Canon Low Light Lens
We found 65171 reviews when researching. We have considered users feedback on the Canon Low Light Lens and our suggestions includes only the finest of them in this article.
|1||Canon EF 24-105mm f/4 L IS USM Lens for Canon EOS SLR Cameras||9.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|2||Canon EF 17-40mm f/4L USM Ultra Wide Angle Zoom Lens for SLR Cameras||9.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|3||Canon EF-S 24mm f/2.8 STM Lens||9.2||Check Price on Amazon|
|4||Canon RF50mm F 1.2L USM Lens||9||Check Price on Amazon|
|5||Sigma 16 mm f/1.4 (C) AF DC DN Lens for Canon EF-M X Mount||9||Check Price on Amazon|
|6||Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Standard and Medium Telephoto Lens for Canon SLR Cameras||8.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|7||Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III Telephoto Zoom Lens for Canon SLR Cameras||8.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|8||Canon EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM Lens for Canon DSLR Cameras||8.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|9||Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM Lens||8.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|10||Canon EOS R5 Full-Frame Mirrorless Camera – 8K Video||8.2||Check Price on Amazon|
1. Canon EF 24-105mm f/4 L IS USM Lens for Canon EOS SLR Cameras
- 24 105mm standard zoom lens with f/4 maximum aperture for Canon EOS SLR cameras, Macro Focus Range : 0.
- 1 Super UD glass element and 3 aspherical lenses minimize chromatic aberration and distortion
- Ring type USM system delivers silent but quick autofocus (AF); full time manual focus
- Image Stabilizer technology steadies camera shake at up to 3 stops; weighs 23.6 ounces
- Dust and moisture resistant; measures 3.3 inches in diameter and 4.2 inches long; 1 year warranty
2. Canon EF 17-40mm f/4L USM Ultra Wide Angle Zoom Lens for SLR Cameras
- 17 40 millimeter ultra wide angle zoom lens with f/4 maximum aperture for Canon SLR Cameras.
- 3 aspherical lens elements and super UD glass element create superior optics in all conditions, Closest focusing distance: 0.
- Powerful ring type ultrasonic monitor (USM) produces fast and silent autofocusing, Focuses as close as 11 inches, supports screw in 77 millimeter filters or up to 3 gel filters.
- Suitable for Wedding/Nature Photography, Weather resistant construction, Water and Dust Resistant, measures 3.
- Purchase this product between May 1, 2016 and July 30, 2016 and get 13 months of free damage protection from Canon.
3. Canon EF-S 24mm f/2.8 STM Lens
- Wide angle lens for Canon APS C cameras (equivalent to 38 millimeter on a full frame camera)
- Focal length & maximum aperture: 24 millimeter 1:2.8, maximum magnification of x0.27
- Slimmest and lightest lens of the EF S series
- Circular aperture (7 blades) delivers beautiful, soft backgrounds
- Full time manual focus allows manual focus adjustment while in One Shot AF mode
- Minimum focusing distance of 0.16 meters /0.5 feet
- This product is compatible with all non full frame Canon EOS digital SLRs
4. Canon RF50mm F 1.2L USM Lens
- Fixed focal length, Lens with high image quality and bright f/1.2 aperture for the EOS R system
- Minimum focusing distance of 1.31 ft. /0.40M. Filter Size: 77mm
- A control ring for direct setting changes
- Three aspherical elements and one UD Element
- 12 pin Communication system
- Mounting type: Canon RF
- Built-in Wi-Fi technology allows for on the go convenience and the ability to easily post your images to select social networking and media sites.
5. Sigma 16 mm f/1.4 (C) AF DC DN Lens for Canon EF-M X Mount
- Image quality that rivals our art line lenses.
- The stepper motor ensures progressive and quiet autofocus.
- Water and dust proof design.
- Designed to minimise flare and ghost images.
- Made in Japan” with incredible craftsmanship..Item Dimensions L x W x H : 9 x 7 x 7 cm
6. Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Standard and Medium Telephoto Lens for Canon SLR Cameras
- Standard focal length 50 millimeter lens is effective in a multitude of shooting situations and ideal for day-to-day shooting.
- Elements/Groups: 7/6, Diaphragm: Blades 8, Filter Thread: Font 58 millimeter.
- An f/1.4 maximum aperture provides clear imaging in low light situations and shallow depth of field
- Ultrasonic autofocus motor (USM) operation is fast, smooth and virtually silent
- 2 high-refraction lens elements and new Gaussian optics eliminate astigmatism and suppress astigmatic difference.
- This large aperture standard prime lens has superior peripheral brightness even at the maximum aperture.
- Lens construction: 8 elements in 6 groups, Filter size: 77 millimeter
- Optimized for Digital – super multi-layer coating minimizes flare and ghosting – a common problem of digital cameras.
- The optimum optical design and molded glass aspherical lens elements provide excellent correction for all types of aberrations, including coma aberration, resulting in superior optical performance.
- The Hypersonic Motor (HSM) ensures silent, high speed auto-focusing as well as full time manual focusing capability.
7. Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III Telephoto Zoom Lens for Canon SLR Cameras
8. Canon EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM Lens for Canon DSLR Cameras
- 17-55mm wide-angle zoom lens with f/2.8 maximum aperture for Canon DSLR cameras
- AD and aspherical elements deliver impressive image quality through entire zoom range, Closest focusing distance : 1.
- Image Stabilizer lens groups shift to compensate for image shake even in dim lighting
- Large circular aperture produces shallow depth of field; ring-type ultra-sonic monitor (USM)
- Measures 3.3 inches in diameter and 4.4 inches long; weighs 22.8 ounces; 1-year warranty
9. Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM Lens
- 50 millimeter focal length and maximum aperture of f/1.8
- Great for portraits, action, and nighttime photography; Angle of view (horizontal, vertical, diagonal): 40º, 27º,46º.
- Minimum focusing distance of 1.15 feet (0.35 meter) and a maximum magnification of 0.21x
- Stepping motor (STM) delivers near silent, continuous move Servo AF for movies and smooth AF for stills.
- 80 millimetre effective focal length on APS C cameras, 50 millimetre on full frame cameras.
10. Canon EOS R5 Full-Frame Mirrorless Camera – 8K Video
- High Image Quality featuring a New 45 Megapixel Full-frame CMOS Sensor.
- DIGIC X Image Processor with an ISO range of 100-51200; Expandable to 102400×1.
- High-speed continuous shooting of up to 12 fps with Mechanical Shutter and up to 20 fps electronic (silent) shutter.
- Dual pixel CMOS AF covering approx. 100% area with 1,053 AF areas.
- Subject tracking of people and animals using deep learning technology.
- Dual Memory Card Slots
- Compatible with RF5.2mm F2.8 L Dual Fisheye lens
Canon Low Light Lens Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Canon Low Light Lens stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Canon Low Light Lens in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Canon Low Light Lens for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Canon Low Light Lens Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That’s why we’ve taken time to compile a list of the best Canon Low Light Lens in today’s market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Canon Low Light Lens currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Canon Low Light Lens based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Canon Low Light Lens before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Canon Low Light Lens they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Canon Low Light Lens, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Canon Low Light Lens before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Canon Low Light Lens will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Canon Low Light Lens if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Canon Low Light Lens on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.