Finding the Best Canon Lenses Under 500 on the market may be time-consuming and challenging. The most beneficial aspect of using an appropriate guide is that it simplifies making a buying selection. It assists you in saving both time and money. To help you save money, we’ve conducted some research to determine which goods are the best-rated in various categories, allowing you to get the most bang for your buck. Using the results of our research and product testing, we strive to provide high-quality information. Our objective is to provide their findings straightforwardly so that people can see the benefits at a glance. We’ve compiled a list of the Best Canon Lenses Under 500 currently available on the market to save you time.
Comparison Chart for Best Canon Lenses Under 500
In this article we’ve included our suggestions for the Canon Lenses Under 500 after analyzing 54024 reviews.
|1||Deco Gear DSLR Camera Backpack||9.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|2||Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III Telephoto Zoom Lens for Canon SLR Cameras||9.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|3||58mm Lens Hood Kit with 58mm Hard Lens Hood + 58mm Soft Lens Hood for Canon Cameras Including Canon Rebel T7 T6 T5 T3 T7i T6i T6s T5i T4i SL3 SL2 SL1||9.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|4||58MM 0.43x Altura Photo Professional HD Wide Angle Lens (w/Macro Portion) for Canon EOS 70D 77D 80D 90D Rebel T8i T7 T7i T6i T6s T6 SL2 SL3 DSLR Cameras||9.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|5||Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM Lens||9.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|6||2 Pack JJC 58mm Front Lens Cap Cover for Canon EOS Rebel T7 T6 T5 T100 4000D T8i T7i T6s T6i T5i T4i T3i T2i T1i SL3 SL2 SL1 XSi XTi with EF-S 18-55mm Kit Lens and other Lenses with 58mm Filter Thread||9.2||Check Price on Amazon|
|7||50mm Reversible Lens Hood Shade Fit for Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM Lens Replaces Canon ES-68 Hood Tulip Flower Design -Black||9.2||Check Price on Amazon|
|8||Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 III DSLR Camera Zoom Lens (New in White Box)||8.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|9||58MM Tulip Flower Lens Hood for Canon EOS 77D 80D 90D Rebel T8i T7 T7i T6i T6s T6 SL2 SL3 DSLR Cameras with Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 is Lens and Select Nikon Lenses||8.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|10||SPEEX 58mm Lens Cap for Canon Replaces E-58 II …||8.4||Check Price on Amazon|
1. Deco Gear DSLR Camera Backpack
- Large main opening holds pro-sized DSLR, Mirrorless, and Micro 4/3 cameras, lenses, and accessories.
- Fully seam-sealed weather protective rain fly w/ included Rain Cover protects your equipment from water damage.
- Protective foam dividers are fully-customizable so you can re-arrange your gear layout and tailor it to your needs.
- Travelling or going on vacation? We conveniently designed this backpack to fit in the overhead compartment of most commercial aircrafts worldwide so you can keep your equipment safe and ensure a worry-free travel experience.
- Compatible with all major camera brands/models such as Nikon D850, D7500, D7200, D7100, D7000, D500, D5600, D5500, D5300, D5200, D5100, D3400, D3300, D3200, D3100, D810A, D810, D800/D800E, D750, D700, D610, D600, D90, D5, Canon EOS Rebel SL2, T7i, T7, 77D, 80D, 70D, 760D, 700D, 5D Mark IV, 6D Mark II, 7D Mark II, 6D, T6i, T6, T5i, T5, XT, EOS-1DX Mark II, Fujifilm X-T2, FGX 50s, Sony Alpha a7, a7II/a7 II, a7S, a7SII,a7S II, a7RII,a7R II, a7RIII,a7R III, Olympus, OmD Series and more!.
2. Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III Telephoto Zoom Lens for Canon SLR Cameras
3. 58mm Lens Hood Kit with 58mm Hard Lens Hood + 58mm Soft Lens Hood for Canon Cameras Including Canon Rebel T7 T6 T5 T3 T7i T6i T6s T5i T4i SL3 SL2 SL1
- 58MM LENS HOOD – 58MM Hard Lens Hood Fits on all Canon lenses and Cameras with a 58MM Lens Thread.
- 58MM LENS HOOD – 58MM Hard Lens Hood Fits on all Canon lenses and Cameras with a 58MM Lens Thread.
- 58MM LENS THREAD – The 58mm Lens Accessories are only Compatible with lenses that have 58MM Lens Thread including EF-S 18-55mm f/3.
- HEROFIBER CLOTH – Included is a HeroFiber ultra gentle cloth that is specially designed to clean electronics and accessories.
4. 58MM 0.43x Altura Photo Professional HD Wide Angle Lens (w/Macro Portion) for Canon EOS 70D 77D 80D 90D Rebel T8i T7 T7i T6i T6s T6 SL2 SL3 DSLR Cameras
- LENS ATTACHMENT: Easily screws on to the front of your lens, and instantly expands the field of view for breathtaking wide-angle photography.
- LENS COMPATIBILITIES: Popular 58MM Lens models including Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/4-5.
- CAMERA MODELS: Canon EOS Rebel T7 T7i T6i T6 T6s T5i T5 T4i T3i T100 SL3 SL2 SL1 90D 80D 77D 70D 1100D 700D 650D 600D 550D 7D Mark II 6D Mark II 5DS 5D Mark II 1D Mark II M3 M5 M6 M10 M50 M100 M200 R RP.
- NOTE: PLEASE VERIFY YOUR CAMERA’S LENS THREAD SIZE BEFORE ORDERING.
- PREMIUM CUSTOMER SERVICE: Backed with DIGITAL GOJA 90-Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
5. Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM Lens
- 50 millimeter focal length and maximum aperture of f/1.8
- Great for portraits, action, and nighttime photography; Angle of view (horizontal, vertical, diagonal): 40º, 27º,46º.
- Minimum focusing distance of 1.15 feet (0.35 meter) and a maximum magnification of 0.21x
- Stepping motor (STM) delivers near silent, continuous move Servo AF for movies and smooth AF for stills.
- 80 millimetre effective focal length on APS C cameras, 50 millimetre on full frame cameras.
6. 2 Pack JJC 58mm Front Lens Cap Cover for Canon EOS Rebel T7 T6 T5 T100 4000D T8i T7i T6s T6i T5i T4i T3i T2i T1i SL3 SL2 SL1 XSi XTi with EF-S 18-55mm Kit Lens and other Lenses with 58mm Filter Thread
- Inlcudes 2 High quality plastic center pinch lens cap + 2 Universal elastic lens cap keeper.
- The lens cap protects your lens from scratches, fingerprints and the elements when the lens is not in use.
- Easy to use: Simply pinch the center to quickly attach to the front of your camera lens, as to the lens cap keeper, attached with the 3M adhesive pad or loop through the cap attachment hole.
- Compatible with any lenses with 58mm lens thread size, Please note your camera’s lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel, such like Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.
- Replaces Canon E-58 II front lens cap or other 58mm front lens cap
7. 50mm Reversible Lens Hood Shade Fit for Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM Lens Replaces Canon ES-68 Hood Tulip Flower Design -Black
- Compatibility: The dedicated lens hood is designed for Canon EF 50mm f/1.
- Flexibility: Ф49mm filter and Ф49mm lens cap are allowed to attach.
- Professional Design: Non-glare matte finish on the interior surface to further prevent or limit lens flare.
- Protection: Protects your lens from accidental impact and the elements.
- Note: It’s not fit for Canon EF 50mm f/1.
8. Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 III DSLR Camera Zoom Lens (New in White Box)
- This Jerry’s Photo Lens Package Includes 58mm UV (Ultra Violet) Filter, Jerry’s Photo Lens Cleaning Cloth , And Includes :.
- Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.
- Perfect for those wanting to start exploring DSLR photography.
- Designed For Use With :Canon EOS 1D C ,EOS 70D ,EOS 77D ,EOS 7D Mark II ,EOS 80D ,EOS C100 , EOS C100 Mark II ,EOS C200 ,EOS C200B ,EOS C300 ,EOS C300 Mark II ,EOS C500 ,EOS C700 ,EOS C700 FF ,EOS Digital Rebel XTi ,EOS Rebel SL1 ,EOS Rebel SL2 ,EOS Rebel T1i ,EOS Rebel T5 ,EOS Rebel T5i ,EOS Rebel T6 , EOS Rebel T6i ,EOS Rebel T6s ,EOS Rebel T7 ,EOS Rebel T7i ,EOS Rebel XSi.
- As Well As :ARRI ALEXA Mini ,Blackmagic Design Cinema Camera , Blackmagic Design Production 4K ,Blackmagic Design URSA 4.
9. 58MM Tulip Flower Lens Hood for Canon EOS 77D 80D 90D Rebel T8i T7 T7i T6i T6s T6 SL2 SL3 DSLR Cameras with Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 is Lens and Select Nikon Lenses
- NOTE: Altura Photo lens hood is compatible with all 58mm lenses.
- Compatibilities: Canon Rebel T8i T7 T7i T6i T6 T6s T5i T5 T4i T3i SL3 SL2 SL1, Canon EOS 90D 80D 77D 70D 1100D 700D 650D 600D 550D and more.
- Also Compatible with Nikon AF-S 50mm f/1.
- Important: This lens hood is not suitable for wide angle shots, it will produce vignetting in focal lengths of 25mm or less.
- Backed with DigitalGoja 90-Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. No Hassle Returns and Refunds.
10. SPEEX 58mm Lens Cap for Canon Replaces E-58 II …
- Please verify your camera’s lens thread size before ordering.
- UV filter is most popular protection filter for general and everyday use.
- This cap protects your camera lens from external agents such as dust particles, water splashes, sun rays, and also protects from scratches during storage and walking around.
- We have worked hard to produce the highest quality lens cap available.
- Strong springs ensure a tighter fit, longer life, and prevent failure in the field.
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Canon Lenses Under 500 currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Canon Lenses Under 500 based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Canon Lenses Under 500 before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Canon Lenses Under 500 they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Canon Lenses Under 500, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Canon Lenses Under 500 before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Canon Lenses Under 500 will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Canon Lenses Under 500 if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Canon Lenses Under 500 on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.